Articles in this section

I am applying for accommodations on the bar exam and need verification of my approved MPRE accommodations. Where do I send my verification form?

NCBE provides an Accommodations Confirmation in lieu of completing individual forms from jurisdictions. All jurisdictions are aware of our policy, and the Accommodations Confirmation posted to your NCBE Account File Cabinet should be sufficient. If your Accommodations Confirmation is no longer in your NCBE Account File Cabinet, please send an email to for assistance.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful