Articles in this section

My accommodations have expired. How can I request accommodations on a future MPRE?

If your approved accommodations have expired, you will need to submit a new request. Log in to your NCBE Account, select MPRE Test Accommodations, and follow the instructions provided. If you have questions after reviewing the website or while completing your online application, please email us at or call MPRE Test Accommodation Services at 608-316-3070.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful