Articles in this section

How can I change my consent to permit NCBE to report my MPRE score to my law school?

You can change your consent until 48 hours before the exam; consent cannot be changed at a later date. To change your consent, log in to your NCBE Account and select MPRE Registration.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful