Articles in this section

If I took the bar examination in a jurisdiction that administers the MEE, MPT, and MBE, can I transfer my exam score to a UBE jurisdiction?

You must take the examination in a UBE jurisdiction to earn a portable UBE score. If the jurisdiction in which you tested had not adopted the UBE at the time you took the exam, you did not earn a UBE score, even if that jurisdiction administered the MEE, MPT, and MBE. You might be able to transfer your MBE score to a UBE jurisdiction and sit for only the MEE and MPT (and local component, if the jurisdiction requires) to seek admission in that jurisdiction, but you will not earn a portable UBE score if you do so.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful