Articles in this section

How do I request score services from NCBE?

You must have an NCBE Account to request NCBE score services. If you do not know whether or not you have an NCBE account, use the NCBE Account Lookup before proceeding. Please note: MPRE score reporting services are performed only for scores earned in 1999 or later.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful