Articles in this section

How should I enter my law degree if I don't have a J.D.?

The "Law School and Date of J.D. Degree" section should reflect your first degree in law (e.g., bachelor of laws or J.D.). If your first degree in law was earned at a law school located outside the U.S. enter the school in the "Non-ABA-Approved Law School" field. Do not enter LL.M. degree information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful